If I could have any two famous people as my parents that would have to be one to think about. I definitely don't want any inappropriate parents, but I also want some unique parents. For my mom I was thinking something like Julie Andrews. She has been in movies that I really like, and her name is almost like mine! Julie, Julia. I really like Julie Andrew because she is not mean, she doesn't curse, and she is not at all inappropriate!
Now for my dad. I know a lot of female actresses and singers, but not so many male actors and singers. The only male actor or singer I can think of off the top of my head is Johnny Depp, and I really wouldn't want him for my dad. I don't know why I wouldn't want him for my dad though. I really can't think of any more male actors or singers at this moment. But there is this one guy in my head that I really like, but I forgot his name. (Sorry to say) Maybe you can figure this out when I tell you some details about this guy. This guy could go to this award thing and he could bring one woman to it, and instead he choose to bring his mom. (Maybe you could comment down below saying who this guy is. Thanks!) Well, now you know who I would want my parents to be, Julie Andrews and the guy who I forgot his name. Now you know my parents, but who would you choose?

I chose Jim Carry to be my dad and Leigh- Allyn Baker to be my mom. I like how you put in a bad impression of people you don't like. For example you put in Miley Cyrus. I agree with you! Maybe something you could do next time is maybe put in traits that you like about them. But you did a good job Julia.
ReplyDeleteGood job, Julia! But I don't think that having a name that matches you is sort of a benifit, but it's your writing so I won't judge. Maybe you could list some of the male actors you do know and you could ask us which we should choose you. Great job though!
ReplyDeleteI agree, they would make good parents. Couple of things though, if you forgot the actor's name, you should have at least told us his traits, how would we guess the right guy out of the blues? In the first paragraph, You forgot the "s" in "Andrews" from Julie Andrews. I agree with Luis about the similarity of your name and Julie Andrews. It's good to know, but does it motivate you to make her your mom? Otherwise, great job. P.S I always love the detail in all your picture prompts!
ReplyDelete