Tuesday, 18 March 2014

True or False?

I have met a lot of people that believe in mermaids, but I have always thought that they weren't real. I was on youtube, and I came to this and started wondering, are mermaids really real? Take a look at this video because I'm in a wonder world. Please comment about your thinking.

Here is the video:


4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this was sooooo creepy. I think I'm going to have nightmares of this thing. I NEVER IN MY LIFE believed that mermaids, or even mermen were real, but this video has evidence. Don't make fun of me, but I'm starting to think the "mer"s are real. Maybe this video is real. It would be a true on my side. Gosh, where in youtube did you find this? I am jjjjjjuuuuusssttttt ssssppppeeeeeeeeccccchhhhllllllleeeesssss period Believe it or not, this is something to think of. If the evidence of the bones and all is right in front of us, it would be hard to ignore. Or, on the other hand this could be fraud. But, for me, I would say all this is 100% true.....ummm....maybe 1%false....so that's 99% true.....anyways, Thanks for posting this video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and by the way, for your title, it is not "Ture" it is "True". Just saying.

      Delete
  2. Whoa! I just cannot tell whether this is true or false. These guys are so convincing. The mermaid footage looks so real! Actually, these mermaids look nothing like what I imagined. I could tell which ones were fake, but the ones in the underwater footage do not look fake! I have some investigating to do. Just to tell you Julia, you have accidentally written "ture" instead of "true", but your intro was hooking and even though the video was like 40 minutes, I watched the entire thing because I was hooked in at first, and then I didn't want to miss anything. I can't wait to find out more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just searched it up, and everything says that it is fake (except for animal planet), and there are so many websites, that I cannot name them all. Many of them say that these people are all actors and the documentaries are fake. Still though, one these really, truly don't seem fake! I am in a fix right now. I am thinking that this is a fraud, but they did such a great job! However, 90% or so of the ocean hasn't been explored yet, so who knows the wonders that we will discover (that could be good or bad)!

      Delete