As a chinese assignment, our class had to record ourselves saying where we are going over Christmas break. I think that it was really hard because we had to say where we were going in 30 seconds. That was especially hard for me because I would keep ending at like 16.8 seconds or something like that and I would have to do it over and over again. I don't know how many times I had to re-do it, but at least 3 times. I hope you enjoy listening and write a comment below translating what I said. (Or at least try.)
P.S. To those who take spanish, you obviously don't know what I am saying, so if you want, you can come to me and ask me what I said in chinese.
Sounds like you had an amazing winter break. I could clearly understand everything you said. I have never been to New Zealand. The way you described it, I could image how amazing it must be.
ReplyDelete